Ovarian Cancer Symptoms
- Bloating - unusual and uncomfortable
- Pelvic or abdominal pain - persistent and increasing intensity
- Trouble eating or feeling full quickly - upset stomach or heartburn
- Feeling the need to urinate urgently or often - continuous over 2 to 3 weeks
- Persistent Constipation
- Persistent unusual lower back pain
- Significant menstrual changes
If these symptoms occur they can be initinally vague and will increase over time.
If one or more of these symptoms persist daily for more than 2-3 weeks, ask your gynecologist for a combination pelvic/rectal exam, transvaginal ultrasound, and CA-125 blood test. Be very persistent, early detection dramatically increases survival rate/time.
Download the Hope for Heather Symptom Diary - track your symptom over 2-3 weeks and take the dairy with you to discuss with your doctor!